Pharmacology 103: Drugs for the Treatment of Pain and Inflammation- Online Seminar
Subject: Assorted Topics
Seminar Sponsor: Online CE
Contact Email: SendInfo@MedRehabWeb.com
Website/Register: Click Here
Sub-Title: Drugs for the Treatment of Pain and Inflammation
- Become familiar with the physiology of pain.
- Describe the effects of morphine and similar opioid analgesics.
- Describe the adverse effects of opiods.
- List the types of prostaglandins and describe their role in inflammation.
- Differentiate the beneficial and adverse effects of aspirin.
- List the clinical signs of neuropathic pain.
- Become familiar with cancer-related pain and treatment.
- List three therapeutic concerns with nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs.
- Describe nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs and heart disease.