Seattle Hand Annual Dirstine Lecture 2019- Live Seminar
Location/Facility: Northwest Film Forum
City/State: Seattle, WA
Subject: Hand & Upper Extremity
Seminar Sponsor: Seattle Hand Rehab Clinic
Phone Number: 206-292-6252
Contact Email: email@example.com
Website/Register: Click Here
Dr. Glenn Gason
OrthoCarolina located in Charlotte, North Carolina
- University of Georgia -- Bachelor of Science
- University of Tennessee at Memphis -- Doctor of Medicine
- Atlanta Medical Center -- Internship
- Atlanta Medical Center -- Residency
- The Indiana Hand Center -- Fellowship, Hand & Upper Extremity
- Hand Fellowship Director - OrthoCarolina Hand Center
- Chief of Hand Surgery -- Carolinas Medical Center Orthopedic Residency
- NFL Hand/Wrist/Elbow Subcommittee
- Carolina Panthers -- Hand Consultant
- Charlotte Hornets -- Hand Consultant
- Joe Gibbs Racing Team -- Hand Consultant
- Hendrick Motor Sports -- Hand Consultant
- Stewart-Hass Racing -- Hand Consultant
- AO North American Hand Faculty
- NFL Physicians Society
- American Association for Hand Surgery Program Committee (First Assistant Chair 2018)
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, Hand-e Editorial Board Section Editor
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand Clinical Research and Grantsmanship Committee
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand Clinical Trials and Outcomes Committee
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand Young Leaders Program
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand Young Members Steering Committee, Chairman 2012
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand Resident Education Committee
- Chairman, Oscar Miller Day
- Research Advisory Committee, OrthoCarolina Research Institute
- Specializes in Hand, Wrist and Elbow surgery
- Dr. Gaston is heavily involved in upper extremity research and has received numerous honors, including awards from American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and American Society for Surgery of the Hand. He lectures regularly at both regional and national upper extremity conferences.
RSVP: DIRSTINE LECTURE 2019
OT's and PT's specializing or wanting to specialize in hand therapy are invited to this free event. Please forward this invitation to your co-workers (or remind them to check their junk mail folder for this invite).
RSVP is not mandatory, but appreciated and helpful to us for planning purposes. Continental breakfast will be served.
PLEASE NOTE: The Location is a new one this year!
Northwest Film Forum
1515 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Pariking can be a challenge, so we recommend walking, biking, and public transportation if at all possible for your visit!
- An affordable pay parking lot is available 3 blocks from the Film Forum, at the Greek Orthodox Church at 13th and Howell (please note: this lot may be closed for special events).
- We also recommend Seattle Central College’s Harvard Garage at 1609 Harvard Avenue (at E. Pine Street), which is open and available 24/7.